Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Old Navy and Amazon issue for password

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony Old Navy and Amazon issue for password

Sychrony recently updated the Old Navy portal to one that's similar to Amazon's...apparently too similar. When it was updated, it told me my password was wrong, so I changed it and assumed it was because of the update. I went to login to my Amazon account, and it then said my password was wrong as well. So I changed that one, too.

A week later, I went to check Old Navy, and now that password is wrong. So I tried checking Amazon first before I changed Old Navy's and it worked fine. Once I changed Old Navy's though, Amazon's did not work. I tried using the new password I put in for Old Navy, and it still didn't work.

So, if you have these two cards, expect a ton of frustration when trying to access your account online. Will have to wait until I see that magic "Chat Now" button is actually up, as they apparently don't have email as a contact option.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony Old Navy and Amazon issue for password

Oh my gosh, I thought I was going crazy!! I've been having this issue too!! Glad it isn't just me.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been having that issue too. It's not annoying or anything....Smiley Indifferent

Message 3 of 4
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Give it a couple of weeks to shake it out and it'll start working again.  They've been causing issues with the whole update process across the board with many different cards.  All of the bookmarks you have will be obsolete and sometimes temporarily have to use the .mobi version to even view your account.  I think they have a clusterf&*K of a time trying to update the backend with all of the accounts they manage for every business they manage.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.