cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Paypal Mastercard: Let Sleeping Dogs Lie?

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Synchrony Paypal Mastercard: Let Sleeping Dogs Lie?

Agreed. dont see why asking for an increase would get you closed. Synchrony does have a max limit but from all knowledge its about 100k total exposure. if you are not near that with them i would say no issue.

I have 3 cards with them. Ebates 5k Paypal extras 10k and walmart 10k. Ive not had a single issue with them ever. and i can tel you i have 31 cards. and never a word.

Message 11 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Even though there are issues going on with Sync bank recently, with one card from them and your stats i would go for it. Whats 2-5 minutes of your day to request an increase? Cant live in fear of AA , my view anyway, and if in the end they say no or decide other action, at least you know and can yourself take appropriate action. Good luck!
Message 12 of 16
Journeygod
Regular Contributor

Experiment complete. Took everyone's advice and called Synchrony. About 15 minutes later, new credit line: $25,000

Thanks!!!
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I personally have 8 cards with Synchrony. 7 MC / Visa & wally store card. 7 new cards since March '16.
I have not had any issues, in Fact I have called for cli on every acct. cept wally store card. They all have 8k limits, wally sc at 5k. I have never been asked for a reason why im looking for an increase.
I see peeps on here that have issues w/synchrony, but they must be doing something to set off the synchrony alarms. Not sure what that is but only synchrony will ever know.

I say its one card and no real loss to you if they ask you to verify income. I have ppmc as well, but there are probably 25 cards i would rather have w/ your TUcs.
Good luck 2 U
Message 14 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats OP!, way to go! Enjoy your success and sleep well knowing the little "Sync" bugs wont be crawling into bed to get you tonightSmiley Happy .Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Journeygod wrote:
Experiment complete. Took everyone's advice and called Synchrony. About 15 minutes later, new credit line: $25,000

Thanks!!!

WHAT??

congrats! We told you so! Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.