Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Total Exposure + Chat

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony Total Exposure + Chat

So my last two CLI requests through chat have been referred to Credit Solutions. The first I requested 9K on my Chevron Visa, was approved, asked if they could re-submit for 15K, and then they said I had to call Credit Solutions. The next was Sams PLCC which I requested 15K straight up and was referred to Credit Solutions immediately.

I'm at 70K total exposure with Synchrony. Lowes = 35K, Amazon = 6K, Stash = 12K, Chevron Visa = 9K, Sams = 8K. Maybe I should just wait for the luv button for further CLI.

I wonder if I should at least call in on those two so they don't suspect fraudulent requests.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony Total Exposure + Chat

Or, is it possible my requests for 15K on both of those cards go over their underwriting limits?

Message 2 of 7
Ron1
Super Contributor

You need to wait for 6 months to ask. It happened to me before.

Ron.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ron1 wrote:

You need to wait for 6 months to ask. It happened to me before.

Ron.

Ah, that would make sense.

I know Lowes is very aggressive as they took me from 800 -> 7500 -> 17000 -> 35000 with requests happening anywhere from a couple weeks apart to a couple months.

But I'm guessing the other cards are limited in number of requests per time period. I may just wait for auto CLI on my remaining cards as I don't use them as often/heavily as my Lowes card.

Message 4 of 7
ddemari
Super Contributor

Same thing has been happening to me. I didnt call. But the next day I got an email from Synch saying my credit limit had been raised. So it can work even if you dont call. 

Message 5 of 7
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

wow!! same thing happened to me with lowes...they told me to call and I just didn't feel like it. Just checked and they raised me from $12,000 to 14,500.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very cool. Thanks for the info. Something that kind of worried me may now turn into a pleasant surprise Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.