Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony & Credit Solutions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony & Credit Solutions

Looking to get a CLI on my Toys R Us credit card. Does credit solutions support this card?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
securingourfuture
Established Contributor

Re: Synchrony & Credit Solutions

@MstrPTato wrote:

Looking to get a CLI on my Toys R Us credit card. Does credit solutions support this card?

Yes.  I just got an extra $1,000 this past Saturday.  Good luck!

8/22/18: BK7 filed EXP 490 TU 430 EQ 429
11/28/18: BK7 discharged EXP 586 TU 578 EQ 527
06/08/21: EXP 656 TU 643 EQ 701
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet! Calling now!

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does calling make a big difference? I can't get a CLI to save my life with the button or chat
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

(Amazon)
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Does calling make a big difference? I can't get a CLI to save my life with the button or chat

In a word, yes.  The button told me no but credit solutions gave me SOMETHING each time I have called for my various cards.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

In a word, yes.  The button told me no but credit solutions gave me SOMETHING each time I have called for my various cards.

Exactly!

Message 7 of 10
capitalkid
Regular Contributor

IMHO, I think SYNCHB has been shifting their credit granting process and their internal growth process.  Hence HP's showing up places they normally would not and folks not getting their 4 mo and 1 day CLI on target, the button not working as often as it has in th past, ect...

Personally we are pursuing profile growth so we can move away from SYNCHB altogether.  Eventually we plan to only have 1 or two SYNCHB cards in our profile. DH has 3 and I have 6.  I have a feeling they are going to continue moving conservative, until they completely leave no room for growth for their card holders.

I could see it being a what you get approved for is what you get type of deal, like it was years ago say when HSBC had all the best buy accounts.  You got approved for 300$ BBY card, 27% APR and their was no CLI in your future.  

I see it going that way with them.

Just my HO though...

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had to use chat and phone support to get my increase.  Neither rep seemed at all up to speed on the questions I asked about soft-pull, etc.  However, at the end of the day, I got my lowest limit at the time increased from $200 to $2,000.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will probably want to move away from them too some day. But I have to say, its pretty much impossible to get 24 months no interest payments at a drs office. It has served me well.

Synchrony bank has been very hit or miss depending on their product.  They wouldn't approve me for their mastercard but yet give me a $1200 credit line to sams club...ok...and also a family member with great credit, hasn't missed a lowes card payment in 5 years, 20%util, CLI denied even after 2 recons....whatever...

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.