cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony and Comenity CLI (Stale Score Dates)

tag
dallasareaguy
Frequent Contributor

Synchrony and Comenity CLI (Stale Score Dates)

So I used to get increases on my Comenity like candy... then all of the sudden I started getting the 7-10 day message each time. Each time in the mail, I get the letters explaining and they always say the same date of 05/05 score date and 5/23 for another. The date of their "soft pull" is stale and just happens to be a moment where I had high utilization.. I've dropped my utilization to under 20% from the 80-90% it was at.. does anyone know how soon before Synchrony and Comenity might refresh my score and see the changes and go back to giving me monthly increases?

CapOne QS
$10,250

AMEX Delta Gold
$15,000

AMEX BCE
$5,000

AMEX BCP
$1,000

AMEX HHonors
$1,600

Discover it
$2,000
FICO8 Scores:
EQ: 648
TU: 654
EX: 691

(as of 07/15/2017)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Calistal
Regular Contributor

Re: Synchrony and Comenity CLI (Stale Score Dates)

@dallasareaguy wrote:

So I used to get increases on my Comenity like candy... then all of the sudden I started getting the 7-10 day message each time. Each time in the mail, I get the letters explaining and they always say the same date of 05/05 score date and 5/23 for another. The date of their "soft pull" is stale and just happens to be a moment where I had high utilization.. I've dropped my utilization to under 20% from the 80-90% it was at.. does anyone know how soon before Synchrony and Comenity might refresh my score and see the changes and go back to giving me monthly increases?

Comenity was using a 3 month old score, before they finally pulled a different one and pulled something new and gave me a CLI.  Hope that helps. Smiley Happy  (FEB 28 - pulled a new in Early May)

Starting Scores : EQ: 593 // TU: 571 // EX: 595 ~~5/2023 : TU: 823 // EX: 831 // EQ: 838
TCLs: 144k
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a way to tell when a SP has occurred?

Message 3 of 4
Calistal
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Is there a way to tell when a SP has occurred?

I've never managed one, but with Comenity, when they send you the denial letter, they usually tell you what date the score their basing their decision off of came from.

Starting Scores : EQ: 593 // TU: 571 // EX: 595 ~~5/2023 : TU: 823 // EX: 831 // EQ: 838
TCLs: 144k
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.