Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony asking friend for 4506t

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony asking friend for 4506t

She said it's not worth her time and she doesn't care about the accounts.  I had her to call and close them at her request so it looks better on the credit report.  They are all closed and it's done.

Message 11 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

4506-T with only 22k exposure? That's almost unheard of. Most of the time a 4506-T topic pops up with Synchrony, it involves 80k of exposure or more. I have noticed that the incomes levels reported by those people are always 6 figure so maybe that has something to do with it? At any rate, I'm cutting my exposure to Synchrony. I'm at 27k now and will shave another 12k soon. 

Message 12 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed I thought that was pretty strange for sure.  I've seen her reports they are clean and she doesn't carry balances on anything.  She charges a lot, so her utilization is often high, but always pays in full.  The two new syncb cards she never even used.

Message 13 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Agreed I thought that was pretty strange for sure.  I've seen her reports they are clean and she doesn't carry balances on anything.  She charges a lot, so her utilization is often high, but always pays in full.  The two new syncb cards she never even used.

It may very well be that the consistently high utilization has caused a flag in the system.

Message 14 of 51
delaney1
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It may very well be that the consistently high utilization has caused a flag in the system.

Especially if reported income was very low.

Message 15 of 51
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

This is the second time in 2 months that they ask me for 4506-T I sent it in and they received it.. Told me 7-10 days to process.. Have her call (800)420-5598. It's their 4506-T verification number. Income was 186,400 and I always list 186k so I assume I'm safe again Smiley Happy!
Message 16 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

I closed my Walmart and Newegg.  Too much shady crap going on over there lately.  I love my Amazon and I can't part with it. 10k zero percent financing on my favorite store is too good.

Message 17 of 51
MJ-san
Frequent Contributor

I'm starting to wonder if issuers like Comenity and Sync aren't doing TheWorkNumber or other income verification pulls ... comparing to info on file ... and if there's a big discrepancy, flagging accounts for more intensive review (i.e. 4506T). Barclay last year changed their card agreements to explicitly state they would collect employment and income information from 3rd parties. 

Message 18 of 51
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@MJ-san wrote:

I'm starting to wonder if issuers like Comenity and Sync aren't doing TheWorkNumber or other income verification pulls ... comparing to info on file ... and if there's a big discrepancy, flagging accounts for more intensive review (i.e. 4506T). Barclay last year changed their card agreements to explicitly state they would collect employment and income information from 3rd parties. 

Well as long as you are being honest on your applications, there's no reason to worry about it.

Message 19 of 51
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

^ +1
Message 20 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.