Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony holds a grudge!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony holds a grudge!!!

I got my care credit today with a SL of 1500. I went ahead and setup online. While I was setting it up I see another account from home design. So I called in and asked about account. The account was opened in 2002. Man in 2002 I'm only 20 years old. Also I thought account that old doesn't show up. Which it doesn't show up on my credit report I pull but they still have it in their system. Saying the account was a charge off for 18000. thing is I never got a card from home design. Just venting... Now I got in with them finally just use the care credit for my 2 dogs vet bill pay it on time maybe 3 months later I can finally get a Walmart card or other synchrony bank card

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Synchrony holds a grudge!!!

I would actually say the opposite about them. Synch is pretty forgiving, for most people. They got burned by me in my BK a little over 2 yrs ago, and now I have 9 cards with them and $60k.

I don't blame any lender at all who wants to hold a grudge after being burned. Chase, citi and Amex come to mind as the top grudge holders lol
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.