Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony increasing limits to those affected by Irma and Harvey

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony increasing limits to those affected by Irma and Harvey

OMG! So happy for everyone now don't spend it all in one place haha. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 17
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Are any others in those areas seeing additional assistance with your synchrony cards over this?

Wanted to bring this back up so it doesn't drop off from the front forum for those who might wish to see a benefit from it.

Message 12 of 17
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

I received the emails on both my JCP and Marvel cards, offering same option of incresing limits, but didn't specify how you'd get it or terms, did call in about it either so just going off the email. 

I also got emails from PenFed, Chase, Citi, BoA, FNBO, Discover, NFCU and I've received zero emails from AmEx. Almost all my Banks sent me something regarding Irma relief. Even my Harry's shave club sent me one and in there's it said "let us know if we can, even if it isn't related to Harry's"....there's been a gracious outpouring of support

Message 13 of 17
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:
I received the emails on both my JCP and Marvel cards, offering same option of incresing limits, but didn't specify how you'd get it or terms, did call I. About it either.

I also got emails from PenFed, Chase, Citi, BoA, FNBO, Discover, NFCU and I've received zero emails from AmEx. Almost all my Banks sent me something regarding Irma relief. Even my Harry's shave club sent me one and in there's it said "let us know if we can, even if it isn't related to Harry's"....there's been a gracious outpouring of support

Thanks so much.

Had no idea of that with those other lenders.

Hopefully some others who been out of the loop without access can benefit soon.

Everything helps right now for those affected no matter how little.

Message 14 of 17
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

I've been telling everyone I know as some may not have access to even see it like you said. Here are the screenshots of those emails if it helps get the word out to someone who could benefit from it

CITI

Screen Shot 2017-09-16 at 11.18.43 PM.png

USAA

Screen Shot 2017-09-16 at 11.20.07 PM.png

FNBO

Screen Shot 2017-09-16 at 11.20.27 PM.png

BOA

Screen Shot 2017-09-16 at 11.20.36 PM.png

CHASE

Screen Shot 2017-09-16 at 11.21.00 PM.png

SYNCHRONY

Screen Shot 2017-09-16 at 11.20.47 PM.png

NAVY FEDERAL

Screen Shot 2017-09-16 at 11.27.23 PM.png

Message 15 of 17
marypoppins70
New Contributor

Unfortunately it didn't work for me. I live in the hardest hit area of Irma's path outside of the Keys and Amazon wouldn't increase my line Smiley Sad I've had a lot of new accounts added within the last 6 months but not super high utilization on any of my cards; however my TU score is currently around 680 so that might be why...

Message 16 of 17
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

I spoke to a rep from Synchrony(carecredit) and they said that the increases are not automatic they still check credit for it and unable to say if it will be a sp or hp.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.