Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony over 25K???

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Synchrony over 25K???

Hey everybody! As I was leaving church to go watch the Belgium game I realized I don't see too many if any Synchrony visa/ MC/store cards over 25k?? Is there a reason for this?. I have already provided them once with a 4506-T, I have Ebates and Stash both at 25k not that I would need more then that curious Smiley Surprised
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Synchrony over 25K???

Many here have $35k Lowe's. I have seen PayPal MC,Marvel and Sam's MC that high as well.

Message 2 of 11
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I think it would depend on the card. Ive seen several cards of Synch that are at $25k and over..Sams, Stash, Ebates, Marvel. Synch is also score driven as well, so depending on how high your TU score is, will also determine your limit as well as income too.
Message 3 of 11
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Hmm I asked for 25k on both and got it Smiley Surprised now I'm thinking I left money on the table Smiley Sad! TU is 743
Message 4 of 11
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:
Hmm I asked for 25k on both and got it Smiley Surprised now I'm thinking I left money on the table Smiley Sad! TU is 743

Sounds like you certainly did. Call them back anytime.Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 11
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:

Good job!

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 6 of 11
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Thanks!! I'm very heavily contemplating calling right now and asking for a CLI but I don't know what number to ask... 35k?
Message 7 of 11
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yep
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't hurt to try $35k.  I believe that is the max for Lowe's, so it may be as well for some of the other Synchrony cards.  I know people with 730's TU scores have received $35k on Lowe's; possibly others with lower scores have as well and can chime in if they'd like. 

Message 9 of 11
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I think it just depends on the profile and card combined. I believe I've seen some 35K's here and there, but I don't recall seeing more than that.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.