Did you mean: 

Synchrony strikes again like lightning

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony strikes again like lightning

@longtimelurker wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

Will let everyone know for sure. Im curious what tier im in and what my interest rate will be. appears it will be pretty high. so a no balance carrying type card. 

Mine is 19.99% and I think that is near the lowest.

That is the lowest.

Message 11 of 16
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

Will let everyone know for sure. Im curious what tier im in and what my interest rate will be. appears it will be pretty high. so a no balance carrying type card. 

That is the lowest.

Ok .i will expect 24% then as you guys score is much higher than mine. I thought i read somewhere they offer 0% for 12 months from time to time?

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would love to see some 0 percent offers with the ebates card. They should make it a rotating retailer. they would win, retailer would win. I would use it. Ebates customers are more informed to start with.

Message 13 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

That is the lowest.

Ok .i will expect 24% then as you guys score is much higher than mine. I thought i read somewhere they offer 0% for 12 months from time to time?

AFAIK, the Ebates card does not offer any 0% promotions for 12 months - where did you read that, what is the source?

Message 14 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@elim wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

Well as most of you know. I apped the Ebates visa three days ago on 9-2-2015. 

Got a 5k SL so I'm waiting to get my card in the mail to ask for increase. Hopefully following advice of forum members to bring it to 15k. Anyway. I get alert from experian this morning. Not even 72 hours and the thing is on my credit report. I guess it's best to take the hit now ang get it over with. 

Jeeeesh,  they pulled a Barclays on you!  

I was looking through E-Bates site and found some deals but am not sure of all of the cards benefits.  I'm sure it would be a high limit TL with Synch's generosity. Don't forget to share your experience after you use the card awhile.

I have always trusted your opinions and views here taxi.      thx

Not necessarily. eBates is their stingy card.

It tends to be, yes.

Message 15 of 16
securingourfuture
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@elim wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

Well as most of you know. I apped the Ebates visa three days ago on 9-2-2015. 

Got a 5k SL so I'm waiting to get my card in the mail to ask for increase. Hopefully following advice of forum members to bring it to 15k. Anyway. I get alert from experian this morning. Not even 72 hours and the thing is on my credit report. I guess it's best to take the hit now ang get it over with. 

Jeeeesh,  they pulled a Barclays on you!  

I was looking through E-Bates site and found some deals but am not sure of all of the cards benefits.  I'm sure it would be a high limit TL with Synch's generosity. Don't forget to share your experience after you use the card awhile.

I have always trusted your opinions and views here taxi.      thx

Not necessarily. eBates is their stingy card.

Truth - they just auto CLI'd me $1,600 on my $4k card after 3 months. I was happy with the bump, but they only give me CLIs on their terms. When I asked for an Ebates CLI, they told me to kick rocks.

8/22/18: BK7 filed EXP 490 TU 430 EQ 429
11/28/18: BK7 discharged EXP 586 TU 578 EQ 527
06/08/21: EXP 656 TU 643 EQ 701
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.