Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony?????

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Synchrony?????

As great as they are, their systems seem to be rather 'glitchy' at times.  Smiley Frustrated

The last two times I've received a CLI on my Sam's Club MasterCard (one time using the button, the last with CS) my new credit limit and cash advance limit were updated immediately, but later when I went back and checked my cash advance limit had reverted back to the old amount (this happened both times).  In both cases, when I checked again the next day it was back to the 'new' increased amount.

It's wasn't a big deal, but the first time I thought they had changed their mind or that I had mis-read the screen... the second time I remembered it happening before, and sure enough it corrected itself.

FWIW, a week or so ago when I logged into my Sam's Club MC account, I got a different landing screen before being shown my account - it wanted me to verify my personal information was correct, and said they were making changes to their systems.  Hopefully that means they are working out some of the 'bugs'!  Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.