Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncrony Walmart CLD

tag
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

Re: Syncrony Walmart CLD

It is weird because monthly TU Fico8 should be available. I guess it should be a HP.

Fico8: EX~EQ~TU~810 (12 month goal~840).
BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 11 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Even though you can still get free monthly TU fico updates, they arent always the freshest used when requesting cli. Just look at how many people get the denial letters with a score that might be a month or 2 behind. Ive gotten plenty of these from Sync. Hp from Sync, not SF, are rare so you can relatively expect sp increases
Message 12 of 13
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Just got my new walmart card in the mail. I use it once every 18 months or so for some amazon gift cards to keep it open. noticed they tanked my CL (from $7500 to $1524)  I guess due to no activity. It's happened before, but I've always been able to just press the cli button on the site. Doesn't seem to be on the new site at all though.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.