cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncrony raised Quick Cash Limit on Walmart Store Card!

tag
linux007969
Established Contributor

Syncrony raised Quick Cash Limit on Walmart Store Card!

I'm not sure how long its been like this, but after I paid my bill today at Walmart, I needed Cash and wanted to get it from my Walmart Card since theres no fee and i can pay it back in full next statement. So i grabbed a bottle of coke and checked out at a Self Checkout with my Walmart Store Card and i pushed yes when it asked if i wanted cash back and it gave me the option of getting up to $100 instead of $60 so I took $100 and it gave it to me ( in all 10 dollar bills though......lol). 

So I just wanted to let everyone know that it was rised if it wasnt already posted here. Smiley Very Happy

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Syncrony raised Quick Cash Limit on Walmart Store Card!

yes. that has been like that a while. sorry you just found out. and since they no longer use discover. i see they are still doing it.

However. discover has raised to bar. most stores that do discover . grocery stores. will give you 120. cash over purchase. which is sweet.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.