cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TD Ameritrade Introduces Client Rewards

tag
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Re: Interesting offer, is this card new? TD Ameritrades Client rewards.

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

Offers 1.5% cash back unlimited.  10% bonuse if redeemed to TD Ameritrade account, effective cash back, 16.5%.  $100 bonus for 500 spend 90 days.  No 0% intro, tiers, 12.99, 17.99 and 22.99.  Interesting competition for quicksilver, if you have TD account.  I am not interested in this now.  Just putting it out there.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't TD bank the same bank that hands out $200 limits on the Target RedCard, even to people with fantastic credit?

Definitely not worth the HP if so. 

Message 21 of 30
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I applied, we shall see! lol

Message 22 of 30
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Thank you for applying. TD  Bank is turning over a new leaf and has decided your credit limit will be a generous $3. Please, thank us later. 

Remember to keep your utilization under 30%, and you'll be eligible for a $2 credit limit increase in nine years. 

Message 23 of 30
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@DeeBee78 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

Thank you for applying. TD  Bank is turning over a new leaf and has decided your credit limit will be a generous $3. Please, thank us later. 

Remember to keep your utilization under 30%, and you'll be eligible for a $2 credit limit increase in nine years. 

LOL.

Signature needs updating
Message 24 of 30
tlgp

Re: TD Ameritrade Introduces Client Rewards

I applied about a week ago. Got the card on Friday with a $10,500 limit, which makes this my second highest limit card.
BOA Cash Rewards: $4000 Discover IT: $1600 Chase Freedom: $3200 AMEX BCE: $2000 Barclay Arrival: $4000
Message 25 of 30
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@tlgp wrote:
I applied about a week ago. Got the card on Friday with a $10,500 limit, which makes this my second highest limit card.

you need to update your sigi then Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish people would stop comparing cards to the double cash.  It takes forever for one, second there are minimums to redeem, third, their limits are ridiculously low anyway.

Message 27 of 30
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

@DeeBee78 wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

Offers 1.5% cash back unlimited.  10% bonuse if redeemed to TD Ameritrade account, effective cash back, 16.5%.  $100 bonus for 500 spend 90 days.  No 0% intro, tiers, 12.99, 17.99 and 22.99.  Interesting competition for quicksilver, if you have TD account.  I am not interested in this now.  Just putting it out there.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't TD bank the same bank that hands out $200 limits on the Target RedCard, even to people with fantastic credit?

Definitely not worth the HP if so. 

I have been on the fence of starting an Ameritrade Investment account, I would like the card, but who needs another $200 limit card to match my $200 CL Target Red Card. Looks like it will be the investment account, but no Credit card unless people start posting they are getting decent limits. lately anything less than a 2k CL and I am on the phone recon-ing it to be at least 5k  without much issue. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 28 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

What happened to your app?

Message 29 of 30
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Denied
Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.