Valued Member
doctor2be

TD Bank/Commerce Bank credit card

I wanted to apply for a tdBank  whcih used to be commerce bank---TU 677 and EQ 669 ---nothing except a balance of 3800 for a student loan-----does anyone know which CRA they will pool and what will be the min credit score they will look for
Senior Contributor
smallfry

Re: TD Bank/Commerce Bank credit card

I don't know if this will help but here goes. I made my checking deposit today and had a short conversation with the manager. She said they might pull any report which I find strange. They are looking for 740+. Clean report. Commerce used to be very conservative in their approval limits I imagine TD will be the same.
Senior Contributor
smallfry

Re: TD Bank/Commerce Bank credit card

Doc I am curious about this card but have no intention of applying. You might be interested to know that TD will approve with less than a clean report. One of my co-workers just got 5K with an unpaid collection showing on his reports. He had one payment left on a five year old collection when he was approved last month. It was an old joint CC left over from his marriage. I do not know his scores I do not think his utilization is optimal. He was approved for 2K on a Chase Freedom last month as well. If I didn't see the cards with my own eyes I would not have believed it. He applied for the TD card inside the bank. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}