Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TD Bank/Commerce Bank credit card

tag
doctor2be
Valued Member

TD Bank/Commerce Bank credit card

I wanted to apply for a tdBank  whcih used to be commerce bank---TU 677 and EQ 669 ---nothing except a balance of 3800 for a student loan-----does anyone know which CRA they will pool and what will be the min credit score they will look for
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: TD Bank/Commerce Bank credit card

I don't know if this will help but here goes. I made my checking deposit today and had a short conversation with the manager. She said they might pull any report which I find strange. They are looking for 740+. Clean report. Commerce used to be very conservative in their approval limits I imagine TD will be the same.
Message 2 of 3
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: TD Bank/Commerce Bank credit card

Doc I am curious about this card but have no intention of applying. You might be interested to know that TD will approve with less than a clean report. One of my co-workers just got 5K with an unpaid collection showing on his reports. He had one payment left on a five year old collection when he was approved last month. It was an old joint CC left over from his marriage. I do not know his scores I do not think his utilization is optimal. He was approved for 2K on a Chase Freedom last month as well. If I didn't see the cards with my own eyes I would not have believed it. He applied for the TD card inside the bank. 
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.