Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TD Bank Credit Card

tag
QFJFKSYD
Valued Member

TD Bank Credit Card

Good day all.

I was wondering if someone could confirm to me if TD bank issued cards report to all three major reporting bureaus.  Am rebuilding a bit and looking for something that will report to all three.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Re: TD Bank Credit Card

@QFJFKSYD wrote:

Good day all.

I was wondering if someone could confirm to me if TD bank issued cards report to all three major reporting bureaus.  Am rebuilding a bit and looking for something that will report to all three.

Thank you.

Yes they absolutely report to all 3 CRA. I have the Easy Rewards I got back in May and for the most part there ain't nothing thrilling about the card oh well at least for the first 6months u get 5x point on certain purchases and after that it's a regular card. If you got banking relationship with them then your good to go!

Message 2 of 3
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: TD Bank Credit Card

@QFJFKSYD wrote:

Good day all.

Thank you.

Yes. Look at siggy. Big confirmation. Reports to all 3 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.