Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TD Bank Sign-Up Bonus

tag
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

TD Bank Sign-Up Bonus

Although not the most popular card in the market, TD Bank is offering $100 after $1000 spend in 2 months, for their Easy Rewards credit card. This card now has the capability of redeeming for cash AND points.

Just figured I'd throw it out there for those of you that can utilize the 5x on dining, grocery, gas, and utilities for the first 6 months. They had this sign-up bonus around this time last year, as well, and I don't recall any other sign-up bonus on the cards previously!

http://www.tdbank.com/yourchoice/?cm_sp=b000-00-748

Offer ends September 21st.

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: TD Bank Sign-Up Bonus

So they combined the two cards into one.  Bonus looks good as it was already attractive for the first 6 months.  As you say, it's $1000 in two months (actually 60 days according to the website) rather than the more usual 3 months, but that should be an attainable goal for most.

Message 2 of 40
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

So they combined the two cards into one.  Bonus looks good as it was already attractive for the first 6 months.  As you say, it's $1000 in two months (actually 60 days according to the website) rather than the more usual 3 months, but that should be an attainable goal for most.

Indeed! Interestingly enough, it looks like the TD Cash Rewards is now strictly cash back in the form of a statement credit, and they have taken down the Payment Plus and put on the forefront their First Class card, which is a competitor for the CSP.

Message 3 of 40
Brusilov
Established Contributor

No spending cap?

Message 4 of 40
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@Brusilov wrote:

No spending cap?

Nope! So far, completely unlimited!

Message 5 of 40
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Card offer looks GREAT! Too bad I need to garden!
Message 6 of 40
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@KennyS2006 wrote:

Haha! And it's a shame I already have the card Smiley Mad didn't even get the sign up bonus back then, either...then again, that was pre-myFico too XD

Message 7 of 40
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@KennyS2006 wrote:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 40
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@kevinjjc wrote:

@KennyS2006 wrote:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Smiley LOL

Guess so.  This card is very attractive to those who a) want uncapped cash back (rather than something like UR/MR/SPG) and b) don't mind a card that is good for only 6 months.  Otherwise, maybe not.

Message 9 of 40
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Thanks for the tip.  Maybe they will offer something else after the first of the year.  I will emerge from the garden in Feb/Mar.

Message 10 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.