Did you mean: 

TD Cash Rewards/Easy Rewards $200 sign up

tag
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

Re: TD Cash Rewards/Easy Rewards $200 sign up

@Strogen wrote:

@Themanwhocan wrote:

The TD Bank Cash Rewards card, and TD Bank Easy Rewards card, have the $200 when you spend $1500 in first 90 days offers again. 

Offer Expires May 31.

http://www.tdbank.com/personalcreditcard/cashrewardscard_b.html?mboxSession=1430715993536-315651&

lol I got "We will review your application for a TD Cash Rewards credit card and will mail our decision to you within 30 days."

I didnt expect approval but it was worth trying. 51 inqs on equi and I dont know what they pull yet. 

Thanks for that, now I don't feel nearly so bad about having 8 inquiries. Smiley Happy

Target Red Card (issued by TD Bank) said I could 'never ever' get another Target card when I closed it back in Feb (because of insulting & useless $200 CL), not sure if that's for any TD card, but not gonna risk an app, $1500 spend in 90 days would be hard to do anyway.

Message 11 of 15
Strogen
Frequent Contributor

@DaveInAZ wrote:

@Strogen wrote:

@Themanwhocan wrote:

The TD Bank Cash Rewards card, and TD Bank Easy Rewards card, have the $200 when you spend $1500 in first 90 days offers again. 

Offer Expires May 31.

http://www.tdbank.com/personalcreditcard/cashrewardscard_b.html?mboxSession=1430715993536-315651&

lol I got "We will review your application for a TD Cash Rewards credit card and will mail our decision to you within 30 days."

I didnt expect approval but it was worth trying. 51 inqs on equi and I dont know what they pull yet. 

Thanks for that, now I don't feel nearly so bad about having 8 inquiries. Smiley Happy

Target Red Card (issued by TD Bank) said I could 'never ever' get another Target card when I closed it back in Feb (because of insulting & useless $200 CL), not sure if that's for any TD card, but not gonna risk an app, $1500 spend in 90 days would be hard to do anyway.

Im not sure if this bank is conservative or what, but I applied because meh... whats one more inq at this point... lol 

Chase just approved me for the United card a few days ago. So weird how they overlook things like inqs. But ill take it! 

807 TU FICO Score 8.
Message 12 of 15
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Hah ha. That's exactly what the very rude Rep also told me back in December when i closed mine.

I politely accepted (just glad to close the lame thing) and put it and the sorry low limit store card behind for good.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

How have they been making things difficult for big spenders?
Message 14 of 15
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
How have they been making things difficult for big spenders?

Closing it

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.