Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TD Firstclass

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

TD Firstclass

Just got a preapproval for this card.  Not particularly interested but wondering if others have taken advantage of the $150 on first purchase option (+ $100 more after spending $3000).

3x on travel and dining but with an AF after the first year, so not all that competitive with either Arrival for example

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
lord_kinbote
Established Contributor

Re: TD Firstclass

@longtimelurker wrote:

Just got a preapproval for this card.  Not particularly interested but wondering if others have taken advantage of the $150 on first purchase option (+ $100 more after spending $3000).

3x on travel and dining but with an AF after the first year, so not all that competitive with either Arrival for example

I have a brokerage account and a Roth IRA brokerage account with td ameritrade that I make my daily trades in. I love thinkorswim platform but have never really considered this card.  Is there an option for the rewards earned to be somehow applied in the form of cash into your brokerage account?  That would be sweet - something like the Amex Fidelity card.

Message 2 of 3
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: TD Firstclass

Don't think so.  They specify statement credit for travel (as 1:1) and also gift cards or merchandise.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.