Moderator Emeritus
HappyDays

THANK YOU FOR THIS *CC * THREAD

Most of my questions and problems have to do with CA,CO all about CC.

This will make it much easier to find information on just this subject.

I can now rest my poor old tired eyes.
Senior Contributor
ilovepizza

Re: THANK YOU FOR THIS *CC * THREAD

Neat!
If we never set higher goals we would never get as far.
sol, credit 101, acr, abbreviations, calc
Moderator Emeritus
fused

Oh yeah! I love it too! Thanks Barry, Raine, Tusc and you too TNWM!
Established Contributor
FICO_Focused

Regular Contributor
ctrob

Nice, thanks...
Established Contributor
Irvin

nice indeed!
Frequent Contributor
monro411

I dont like it very much.  It does not generate as much traffic as the General Discussion area.  I may ask a question her and no one looks at it for an hour.  But in the GD area, I would have 5 or more people look at it before one minute passes. 
Frequent Contributor
monro411

monro411 wrote:
I dont like it very much.  It does not generate as much traffic as the General Discussion area.  I may ask a question her and no one looks at it for an hour.  But in the GD area, I would have 5 or more people look at it before one minute passes. 

But I do understand that the forum is growing rapidly and this may be necessary.  In couple months this may take as many hits as the GD area.
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

monro411 wrote:

Give it time (he said, 3 minutes later)  :smileyvery-happy:
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Established Contributor
FICO_Focused

monro411 wrote:

monro411 wrote:

But I do understand that the forum is growing rapidly and this may be necessary.  In couple months this may take as many hits as the GD area.

When the original forums started, the posts were slow to build momentum - took about 2 months... Then the topics of conversation began to explode and the member numbers began to climb. This is definitely a better and might I add less plagued by trolls board. :smileywink:

Rob

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+