Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THANK YOU FOR THIS *CC * THREAD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

THANK YOU FOR THIS *CC * THREAD

Most of my questions and problems have to do with CA,CO all about CC.

This will make it much easier to find information on just this subject.

I can now rest my poor old tired eyes.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: THANK YOU FOR THIS *CC * THREAD

Neat!
Message 2 of 12
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Oh yeah! I love it too! Thanks Barry, Raine, Tusc and you too TNWM!
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely cool...

Rob
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, thanks...
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

nice indeed!
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont like it very much.  It does not generate as much traffic as the General Discussion area.  I may ask a question her and no one looks at it for an hour.  But in the GD area, I would have 5 or more people look at it before one minute passes. 
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

monro411 wrote:
I dont like it very much.  It does not generate as much traffic as the General Discussion area.  I may ask a question her and no one looks at it for an hour.  But in the GD area, I would have 5 or more people look at it before one minute passes. 

But I do understand that the forum is growing rapidly and this may be necessary.  In couple months this may take as many hits as the GD area.
Message 8 of 12
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

monro411 wrote:

Give it time (he said, 3 minutes later)  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

monro411 wrote:

monro411 wrote:

But I do understand that the forum is growing rapidly and this may be necessary.  In couple months this may take as many hits as the GD area.

When the original forums started, the posts were slow to build momentum - took about 2 months... Then the topics of conversation began to explode and the member numbers began to climb. This is definitely a better and might I add less plagued by trolls board. Smiley Wink

Rob
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.