Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THE GOOD THING ABOUT FIRST PREMIER BANK

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

THE GOOD THING ABOUT FIRST PREMIER BANK

this is only for someone new into credit, means NO HISTORY AT ALL, NO CREDIT REPORT, NO CREDIT CARD, NO SCORE. IME, dont waste your inquiry to apply secured card with BOA, ORCHARD,CAPITAL ONE, even PUBLIC SAVINGS BANK or your CU, I did apply secured to all the Bank i mentioned above, all declined !!

You better apply with First Premier even with no credit, they just need your Driver lisence and SS card, thats all. put 200 dollar, and 150 become your available, after you got better card, just close it if you want.

this is my experience, i waste a lot inquiries for nothing, they just lie that you can apply with limited or no credit. Im not working for First Premier Bank, i hate the CS, so mean !! lol. But they help me alot.

They report all 3 and on time !!!

tx FP bank

XOXOXO

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
mross1080
Established Contributor

Re: THE GOOD THING ABOUT FIRST PREMIER BANK

I had first premier as well as many others on this board. And it is not a great way to go. You might be better off for a first card the Best Buy reward Mastercard I have several friends with zero credit apply and get approved for the 100 card and there is no crazy fees and the hang up games.

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

those this is the first and only card of your entire (short) history?  How long have you had it now?  I would let it age 4-6 months (6 for better chances) and try the boa again.

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

i apply for bbmc after fp appear on my report , declined , even for 100 bucks lioke people said

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

my only card, almost 5 inquiries in all report, got citi and macys after fp

Message 5 of 14
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Why did Public Savings Bank deny you?   They don't even do a credit check, only identity check.   Are you under 21?.

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

public saving said can not verify my identity, they didnt ask me to send my id or ss or my photo ..lol  just declined

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

how Public Savings bank to check my identity, since im not on credit bureau list, not in chex systems list, not in Police criminal list, not in phone book list, i guess they soft pull, since i found unfamiliar name did soft pull in my CR ( i guess no credit check means no hard pull ?? ... i have no idea.

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hate them, and they did open the door for me to establish myself. Thankfully they are not my oldest card. (Oldest in a Military Star Navy Exchange card) so if I'm lucky, I should be able to term it here soon.    I just dislike having to pay the monthly fee every month.

Message 9 of 14
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Public Savings Bank does require that they can verify your identity.  Too bad, it is a much better deal.  

You are among the very few, for whom this card is a reasonable choice.  

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.