Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THE ITCH, IT BURNS!

tag
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: THE ITCH, IT BURNS!

Want is not need! Want is not need! Want is not need!

Make the itch go away!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 11 of 34
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

It's almost like Dorothy saying there's no place like home Smiley Wink. I'm not going to app but the stove would get a Tom of use during holiday season and the 0% financing is nice but "want is not need."

Next year it will be mine!

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 34
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@Duncanrr wrote:
It's almost like Dorothy saying there's no place like home Smiley Wink. I'm not going to app but the stove would get a Tom of use during holiday season and the 0% financing is nice but "want is not need."

Next year it will be mine!

Start a stove budget silly! Cash flow the shiny darn thing (I'm assuming this stove is Platinum... err I mean stainless Smiley Wink)
FICO 9:

Message 13 of 34
distantarray
Established Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

As a moderator on myFICO, please do not use the term alcohol in any terms around Duncanrr.  It just saves me a lot of time.  Smiley Happy 

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 14 of 34
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Yes. It's shiny two ovens and five burners of LG kitchen goodness. I want to cook some gumbo on it.

Message 15 of 34
distantarray
Established Contributor

@Duncanrr wrote:
Yes. It's shiny two ovens and five burners of LG kitchen goodness. I want to cook some gumbo on it.

lol tell me about it, I'm closing on a house soon and they're taking all the appliances..........

Oh wells I guess I can have my Samsung house LOL, I want to try to get everything in the house 1 maker (i hate mismatching) yes I'm very weird..... Samsung Laptop, computer, screen, tv, washer dryer, fridge, microwave etc.

Message 16 of 34
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

My husband (an okie bless his heart) tried to cook gumbo... It came out tasting like chowder...
FICO 9:

Message 17 of 34
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

@webhopper wrote:
My husband (an okie bless his heart) tried to cook gumbo... It came out tasting like chowder...

Cooking good gumbo is in your bones.  You either can cook it or you cant.  Whats odd is that I cant cook soup to save my life but gumbo, well thats different.

Message 18 of 34
Imua
Frequent Contributor

@Duncanrr wrote:

I just cant do it.  I just had to fork out another $500 that wasnt in my budget to fix the new problem that came up when they removed the old cabinets.  That would had been 1/2 of the new stove. 

Want is not need.....want is not need!

LOL!

and, as i told my daughter, a CL is not extra income Smiley Surprised

Message 19 of 34
distantarray
Established Contributor

@Duncanrr wrote:

@webhopper wrote:

Cooking good gumbo is in your bones.  You either can cook it or you cant.  Whats odd is that I cant cook soup to save my life but gumbo, well thats different.

anything can be learned and taught I can make a mean gumbo but I add an Asian flair Smiley Wink so it's a super deluxe Seafood gumbo Smiley Happy but then i grew up cooking all my life and my dad was a chef at a 5 star restaurant.

Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.