Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TIP: twitter amex works on all amex logo cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TIP: twitter amex works on all amex logo cards

Just received my nba amex card yesterday. I made a THIRD twitter account so now i enjoy the twitter incentives on all three cards I rock. Some are expired, but in May  I managed to clean up with smart and final, home depot, June is dollar general. Its worth checking out for a cut at your groceries and necessities expenses. I prefer arco gas cards, as the stations that take cards charge 30 cents more a gallon, not worth it even for points and percents off. A little reading goes a long way

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
petejk

Re: TIP: twitter amex works on all amex logo cards

Interesting, thanks

Message 2 of 5
SisterGirl
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just received my nba amex card yesterday. I made a THIRD twitter account so now i enjoy the twitter incentives on all three cards I rock. Some are expired, but in May  I managed to clean up with smart and final, home depot, June is dollar general. Its worth checking out for a cut at your groceries and necessities expenses. I prefer arco gas cards, as the stations that take cards charge 30 cents more a gallon, not worth it even for points and percents off. A little reading goes a long way

I have 3 Twit accounts also, but they are tied to my Amex issued Amex cards ! I hope it works out for you in the end because there had been some questions before on non-Amex issued cards regarding Amex Offers on another site I can't mention....Smiley Indifferent

SisterGirl
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would someone care to explain the deal with Twitter and Amex? I'm new to the BCE. I have looked on Amex website but I don't see anything about linking with twitter.
Message 4 of 5
SisterGirl
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Would someone care to explain the deal with Twitter and Amex? I'm new to the BCE. I have looked on Amex website but I don't see anything about linking with twitter.

Sure ! I have 3 Amex issued Amex cards (1 green charge, 1 BCE, & Serve). If the offer(s) that I want are only offered for 1 or 2 cards - but I want to have it on all 3, i can simply #AmexOffers on Twitter under each  log-in to get it applied to that linked card. Therefore as long as the enrollment hasn't exceeded the open offers all around - I'm good as gold.

SisterGirl
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.