cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TJ MAXX credit card pulled twice on my TU???

tag
Christina_xyt
Established Contributor

TJ MAXX credit card pulled twice on my TU???

So today i logined to my CS account.. saw an inquiry on 5/30, the day i apped for the card at store.. but then when the new account reported, 6/10, THERE IS ANOTHER INQUIRY!!!!

Is it possible that CS is not accurate?

i requested a report on the freeannualreport website by calling since i couldn't do it online for some reason.. i am not even sure if i can get it because i forgot the last time i requested.. 

Does it seem normal for TJ MAXX credit card to do this? anyone knows anything? thanks..

In sequence of approval, Last app/inquiry 5/30/2015
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: TJ MAXX credit card pulled twice on my TU???

stop relying on CS or CK. their alerts will show multiple times when in fact there was only 1 pull. go directly to source for true info. if you can't get it from annulcreditreport. if you have been denied even a cli. you will be able to put that lender in and get your report for free. and you will see if you have more than 1 hp or not. good luck.

Message 2 of 3
1fstgixer
Valued Member

Re: TJ MAXX credit card pulled twice on my TU???

CS will show both the inquiry on 5/30 and the new account reporting on 6/10 as alerts. So if you look at CS it will all be under the alerts section.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.