Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TJX CLI- Reachin for the moon-- Denial

tag
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Re: TJX CLI- Reachin for the moon-- Denial

Thanks for the reminders. Smiley Sad I thought it might be considered since they increased my Amazon card at about 3 months.

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 12
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Re: TJX CLI- Reachin for the moon-- Denial

@JusdoNit wrote:

Today I requested a CLI from GE's TJX Mastercard and was denied.  The agent asked me how much I wanted and I told her and she came back with a denial.

My limit is $800 on this card, but have a few others from GE with way higher limits.  For this card I requested a $1700 increase with i thought was in the realm of all my other cards.  I have received and paid for 3 statements.

Question...should I ax this card as I have a Mastercard from my credit union which far exceeds this one?

Am I not to reach for the moon?  I know of no other way to goSmiley Wink

Logged in to view my account today and to my surprise I had received an $850 increase and it hasn't even been 4 statement cycles yet.  WOW!  I'll take it,Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.