Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TOP 5 MUST HAVE CREDIT CARDS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TOP 5 MUST HAVE CREDIT CARDS

I dont want to embarress myself by telling you my fico scores. They are really bad. What is the easiest card to get from your list.?
thanks

Message 11 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

My FICO scores are TU 577 EQ 575 EXP 561

I have 4 unpaid collection accounts and I have sent them a PFD and waiting for their reply. 3 paid collections.

thanks

Message Edited by ashabbir1 on 07-27-2007 07:33 PM

Message Edited by ashabbir1 on 07-27-2007 07:34 PM
Message 12 of 52
fused
Moderator Emeritus

ashabbir1 wrote:
My FICO scores are TU 577 EQ 575 EXP 561

I have 4 unpaid collection accounts and I have sent them a PFD and waiting for their reply. 3 paid collections.

thanks

Message Edited by ashabbir1 on 07-27-2007 07:33 PM

Message Edited by ashabbir1 on 07-27-2007 07:34 PM

PFD is a good move!. Also have you tried a GW letter for the paid collections? How old are both the paid and unpaid collections? Any late payments?
Message 13 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

I paid the state tax lien and sent them GW. Most of the collection accounts are from 2004.I have orchard credit card for just over a year. No late payment. I just got BOA secured credit card. I went to credit union last week and opened a secured loan of 1000 dollars.

Thanks

Message 14 of 52
fused
Moderator Emeritus

ashabbir1 wrote:
I paid the state tax lien and sent them GW. Most of the collection accounts are from 2004.I have orchard credit card for just over a year. No late payment. I just got BOA secured credit card. I went to credit union last week and opened a secured loan of 1000 dollars.

Thanks

It looks like a wait and see for now but you are going about it well. I like the fact you got yourself a couple of CCs and a loan...diluting the bad with good, positive TLs. I hope something good comes out of this for you. Just remember to be friendly but persistent with the GWs and PFDs. Keep sending them if they don't work the first time around.
Message 15 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have learned so much from this forum. I never knew the terms PFD, GW, CRA.etc Now I know most of the terms. I was about to get the credit repair help from lexington Law but you guys are better than any credit repair law firm. I knew about secure loan from this forum. plus how to send PFD and GW letters. I want to Thank you all. I know I will see great results soon.

Message 16 of 52
smallfry
Senior Contributor

I saw a picture of that Coutts card and it is a beaut. Five cards huh? Navy Federal Penfed Citi Chase BOA I'm going to get the Chase Disney card just for grins in a year or so. So that would be six.
Message 17 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

1. Blue from American Express
2. Citi PremierPass Mastercard
3. US Bank Platinum Visa
4. Citi Diamond Preferred Rewards Amex
5. Discover Miles Card

I don't have #5 anymore, but none of these are easy to get. Enjoy. Smiley Happy
Message 18 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

For some reason everyone loves Blue from American Express. I have read in other topics that they dont care about the customers, decrease the credit limit or freezes the account without notice.
Message 19 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
For some reason everyone loves Blue from American Express. I have read in other topics that they dont care about the customers, decrease the credit limit or freezes the account without notice.

Hasn't happened to me yet. And their customer service skills in my opinion is better than any other place I've called.
Message 20 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.