Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TOP L SERVICE?

tag
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

TOP L SERVICE?

I recent saw a charge of just over $15 on my Sallie Mae. It had a FTF as well. It said TOP L SERVICE, merhcant category: Shoe stores.

Anyone know who this is it or have a clue. I can't imagine what it's from.. Thanks.

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Re: TOP L SERVICE?

@mitchblue wrote:

I recent saw a charge of just over $15 on my Sallie Mae. It had a FTF as well. It said TOP L SERVICE, merhcant category: Shoe stores.

Anyone know who this is it or have a clue. I can't imagine what it's from.. Thanks.

Fraud? If I saw a charge on my card that I did not recognize I would contact Barclay ASAP.

Message 2 of 7
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

^+1

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 3 of 7
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

It's in pending so it recently happened and I'm about to call just want to post here first in case it was something I'd recognize. Thanks. Appreciate it.

Message 4 of 7
jacetx
Valued Contributor

@mitchblue wrote:

It's in pending so it recently happened and I'm about to call just want to post here first in case it was something I'd recognize. Thanks. Appreciate it.

Have them cancel the card immediately so that no further charges are posted on the account.

Message 5 of 7
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

Thanks again, done.

Smiley Surprised

Message 6 of 7
Ron1
Super Contributor

You need to call to report lost /stolen card. Someone used my card for PayPal purchase.

Ron.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.