Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR Visa reinstated?

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: TR Visa reinstated?

total fluke, i tried to buy a tshirt from gap.com with a couple of comenity cards that showed a limit available, didnt go through lol, 

Message 21 of 29
jlpaca
Regular Contributor

I noticed this on my tr account also. I thought it was reinstated due to a letter I sent them. I'm kind of hoping that's the case and they reviewed these closures of accounts in good standing.
Message 22 of 29
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

total fluke, i tried to buy a tshirt from gap.com with a couple of comenity cards that showed a limit available, didnt go through lol, 

Thanks for trying ddmari

I was kinda hoping against hope for you guys that they might just have decided to return some of those accounts back to active again but i guess we know for cretain now that's not going to happen. 

Message 23 of 29
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

Bummer, my TR page shows $10,400/$10,400 and it was closed by Comenity for no reason other than they didn't make any $$ off me (they said inquiries, total BS). As I've posted before, I really liked this card because of Caesars Entertainment - couldn't care less about Comenity. I'd certainly like to have it reinstated preferably backed by anyone but Comenity, but this looks like more nonsense from Comenity just "messing with us" Smiley Mad

Message 24 of 29
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Sorry I didn't get a chance to test out the card but as another member did and it didn't work I'll just take it as a computer fluke. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 25 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very strange indeed. Several of mine show the same thing. Tried a couple just to see but of course it was a no go. The real losers are the brands they back. My BJ's card would have gotten about 10k of spend in the six months or so since they closed it. Instead Sam's is getting that money. Same thing with Overstock. Haven't purchased a single thing from them since. 

AKC Visa 1.PNG

FRN MC 1.PNG

SGV 1.PNG

TR Visa 1.PNG

Message 26 of 29
jlpaca
Regular Contributor

Out of curiousity, has anyone tried calling into Comenity to ask about this?

Message 27 of 29
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

@jlpaca wrote:

Out of curiousity, has anyone tried calling into Comenity to ask about this?

Heh, THAT would be an interesting call !!

Message 28 of 29
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Must be a month for errors. TU and now this one. Strange.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.