Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR Visa reinstated?

tag
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

TR Visa reinstated?

OK so some of you fellow MF my have read that my TR VIsa was close shortly after I got an approval via a pop-up due to too many inquries. Well today I go to login just to check things out and what I notice was something really strange. My available credit was back to 9500/9500 it was 0/9500 for awhile when they "closed" it. The available cash has also returned to 1900. Ill go and try the card out later tonight to get some gas and I'll report back. Closed or open it doesn't matter to me either way. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TR Visa reinstated?

That is strange. Test it out and report back.

Message 2 of 29
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Strange indeed use it at a gas pump or something.. Let us know outcomeSmiley Happy.. GL

Message 3 of 29
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

That is nice if they keep it that way from now on.

Message 4 of 29
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Yeah, real odd because when they closed it I didn't bother to even call them.Wonder if it was a computer glitch and it got straighten out. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 5 of 29
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@ojefferyo wrote:

Yeah, real odd because when they closed it I didn't bother to even call them.Wonder if it was a computer glitch and it got straighten out. 

Never got a letter in mail?

Message 6 of 29
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Really strange indeed because I bet Comenity doesn't even know what's going on either. Next time you log in there'll probably be a CLI followed by another closure, Comenity weirdness strikes again.
Message 7 of 29
gibeon
Established Contributor

You prompted me to check. My SG Visa was closed for the same reason a few weeks after opening.

It is now showing $1500/$1500.

I asked for a cli... denied...

I also SM'd them to send me a replacememt card.

Will see what happens...
23 Open Bank Cards / 7 Open Store Cards / TOO many inquires / Mid/High 600's
Message 8 of 29
ddemari
Super Contributor

OP this is definitely weird and i bet a fluke! my card was closed out in January. I had a balance on it that i am almost done paying off, but its showing available credit today lol. 

23423432.jpg

Message 9 of 29
ddemari
Super Contributor

actually all my comenity cards are showing a credit limit today, so weird! 

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.