Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU Delay in reporting is ridiculous!

tag
mkm77
Regular Contributor

TU Delay in reporting is ridiculous!

Waiting on my credit card balance to report zero...hit experian 7 days ago, equifax 6 days ago and still no update. Why can't they get their act together? On top of that, both my wife and myself can not do anything online with TU...Had an online account with them since 2001 and then about 2 years ago we suddenly couldn't dispute, place credit freezes, etc online. Says to call them and when you do they scratch their head as to why we cant do anything online anymore. Finally someone at TU said they fixed the issue with a software upgrade and that a lot of people were having the same issue that we were. Said it was rolling out in a week...That was last January and still no fix. They need to get their act together.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
ceejx
Established Contributor

Re: TU Delay in reporting is ridiculous!

@mkm77 wrote:
Waiting on my credit card balance to report zero...hit experian 7 days ago, equifax 6 days ago and still no update. Why can't they get their act together? On top of that, both my wife and myself can not do anything online with TU...Had an online account with them since 2001 and then about 2 years ago we suddenly couldn't dispute, place credit freezes, etc online. Says to call them and when you do they scratch their head as to why we cant do anything online anymore. Finally someone at TU said they fixed the issue with a software upgrade and that a lot of people were having the same issue that we were. Said it was rolling out in a week...That was last January and still no fix. They need to get their act together.

Same thing's happening to me with a new credit card, hit EQ and EX several weeks ago, TU is still untouched.

Message 2 of 8
mkm77
Regular Contributor

If that new credit card is Barclay's then they are the one to blame most likely....I know a lot of people including me have had issues with their reporting...especially to TU
Message 3 of 8
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

I'm having the same problem.  I checked my TU credit report last week and discovered that several of my accounts have not updated in about two months,and for one other it's been three months!  It's ridiculous!   Equifax and Experian update within a few days. Never had a problem.  What' the heck is up with TU?!

Slowly building....
Message 4 of 8
lanc
Regular Contributor

I got 3 cc on 5/1 and 2 of the 3 are reporting on TU

Alilant Credit Union

Chase Southwest

AMEX BCE (Assuming it's amex slow not TU)

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Had to resort to biting my toe nails as I've run out of finger nails waiting.

I've got a card that closes on the 11th that still hasn't posted.

Thanks goodness for this support forum...

Message 6 of 8
FrugalRican
Blogger

Not surprised at LOLUnion.

Follow my financial journey: http://www.frugalrican.com

EQ FICO (01/16/2012): 656 - EQ FICO (02/16/2012): 743 - EQ (02/24/2012): 760 - EX (04/28/2012): 739 - GOAL 2013: 800+

AMEX BCE (0/10K) --- BOA 1-2-3 (0/15.9K) --- Discover More (0/6K) --- Chase Freedom Visa (0/1.4K) -- Hyatt Visa Sign. (0/5.8K) -- Barclay's NFL Card (0/7.5K) -- Chase Sapphire Preferred (0/5K)

Message 7 of 8
calihlove75
Established Contributor

Yep, same issue here. Still waiting for my balances to post on TU. They updated on Experian and Equifax last week. Now I bet if it was some pending collection or something negative that it would go on there without delay..LOL

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.