Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU FICO through Barclay

tag
abbafan
Regular Contributor

TU FICO through Barclay

Seems like it's trustworthy. Logged in to my Barclay account online today and saw a change in my FICO score, from 623 to 625. Came on here to verify and it indeed changed after my overal balance decreased. This is the second time this month when my TU Fico score changes and Barclay seems to be up-to-date with that. I'm saying this because I saw threads previously where people debated whether Barclay's reporting is accurate and up-to-date. 

Discover IT $15500, Barclay Rewards $12380, Barclay Ring $13000, Cap1 Savor $7250, Chase Freedom Unlimited $9000, Best Buy Visa $12000 , Bethpage Low Rate MC - $9000, Bethpage LOC - $15000, CITI Double Cash - $21000
EQ 783
TU 798
EX 767
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: TU FICO through Barclay

Means they soft pulled you already twice this month through TUSmiley Happy...  You are being watched, no joke lol...  Haven't had mine update in 1.5 months.

on a side note I saw they have done one soft pull on EX last month and one SP on EQ last month as well.. So they monitor all three to make sure you aren't hiding much.

Message 2 of 5
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Thanks for sharing!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Each score change is an SP? I've had mine change 3 times sinse mid-october (when I got my card), from 669 > 747 > 753.

Message 4 of 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

I believe this is the case how they obtain your TU fico is via when they SP you.. They must have some deal worked out with TU where the SP also gives them a score... Dunno, that is my guess

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.