Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU Puller

tag
anderl
Frequent Contributor

TU Puller

I have a 1yr. old inquiry un TU / looking to probably app for something that will approve me for 10k or more if possible / 727 TU Fico ,AAoA=7.7yrs , 28%Debt / any recommendations?

Amex Platinum Charge(NPSL); Starwood Amex Preferred CC(20K CL); Diners Club ELITE MC(20K);Diners Club Premier MC(20K,could've sworn the rep said 25k, oh well lol);Delta Amex Reserve CC(21K CL); Amex PRG Charge(NPSL); United Presidential Plus Chase World Elite MC (15K CL); AARP Chase Visa Signature(35K CL); NFCU Visa Platinum(20K CL) NFCU LOC(15K); NFCU Go Rewards MC(17.5K); Disover IT 7.8K;
First Tech Federal Visa Platinum(15K CL); Simmons First Visa Platinum(9K CL); Wells Fargo Visa Platinum(7.5K CL); CitiBank Sears MC(6K CL); JCPenney Card(7.5K CL); Lowes(2.5K CL);Barclays Mile & More Lufthansa 12.5K.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

Re: TU Puller

State Farm

Anything that is backed by Barclays

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 2 of 8
hammertime
New Contributor

Try Nationwide.  You will need to call to app.  State Farm for me pulled both TU and EQ this month.

Message 3 of 8
android01
Valued Contributor

Discover is known as a TU puller. They pull EQ as well, depending on your location, but never seem to pull EX.
EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1 to what the other repliers have stated, but if it were me, I'd bring down your util to somewhere around 9% or less first, .28% is not bad, but 1-9% util is better IMO.

Just my opinion.

Best of Luck.

Happy Holidays.

Message 5 of 8
lithium78
Established Contributor

@android01 wrote:
Discover is known as a TU puller. They pull EQ as well, depending on your location, but never seem to pull EX.

Discover pulled EQ for me in NJ.

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lithium78 wrote:

@android01 wrote:

Discover pulled EQ for me in NJ.

Discover, EQ for me in NC.

Message 7 of 8
RyVision
Valued Contributor

I was under the impression Discover would HP TU for me as well (seemed they usually use TU from what I had read).  So I applied for the More card I was offered through a partner site.  Got a 30 day message, called, things were fine, 6500.  So I checked reports and they had pulled EQ (in the dakotas) and was shocked they gave me that CL with the score on my EQ, I was hoping ANYTHING but EQ.  I would have thought that was possible with my TU but not my EQ score (613?!?!?!?!).  I think EQ showed 2 inq's at the time and around 70% util....   12 open accounts, no negs ever (I consider a 30 day late a neg btw).  Maybe they just saw the all green lines, dunno. I still think it was a bit of a lucky fluke but I'll happily take it.

I had applied in mid april, at that time they HP'd TU. Denied, I had one eroneous CA on my reports, was removed thanks to the state AG's office in may.

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.