Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU or EX Pullers

tag
Uniqua
Established Contributor

TU or EX Pullers

Looking for a CC (preferrably and AmEx, but not backed by AmEx the bank) who pulls TU or EX and gives high limits.  I have a CC which is not reporting to all 2 CRBs at the moment.  The company is trying to figure out what has happened as it used to report all the time.  In the meantime, I'm looking for a high-limit CC to cover the missing TL.  Any suggestions?  I have 3 inqs. on TU, not sure what's on EX.  Haven't sought credit in a year.  Thanx for your help.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
myficomatt
Regular Contributor

Re: TU or EX Pullers

I know the Airtran Visa pulls TU, but I'm not sure about limits.  I was denied.  :-(

Message 2 of 9
Uniqua
Established Contributor

Why were you denied?  I should have specified that I DON'T want another Visa.  I am Visa'd out.  LOL

Message 3 of 9
myficomatt
Regular Contributor

I have a lot of balances and not enough access to credit.

Message 4 of 9
emartin82
Regular Contributor

BofA backs an Amex which I LOVE. I've gotten $200 in cash back from their rewards program in 2010 (1.25 points per dollar spent). They pull EXP.

I'd pay those balances down to zero and wait a full month (or month and a half) for it to report to EXP before you apply.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclays pulls TU and they have a new Travelocity AMEX .

Message 6 of 9
Uniqua
Established Contributor

Yes, Jaystay.  Barclays does pull TU and I app'd for the Travelocity AmEx shortly after I started this thread.  Instant approval of $12,500.  13.24% APR

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oops, didn't read your other thread. Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 9
Uniqua
Established Contributor

No problem and thank you.  Smiley Happy

I decided to keep this thread up in case it was useful to others.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.