cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Take a gamble on NFCU 0% BT coming soon?

tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: Take a gamble on NFCU 0% BT coming soon?

Does anyone know how long they usually run? 6 mos, 12 mos, 18 mos? I'm definitely hoping they'll do one at the beginning of the year again. Do they usually charge a fee? If so, what is typical? 

Thanks! 

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 11 of 15
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

Does anyone know how long they usually run? 6 mos, 12 mos, 18 mos? I'm definitely hoping they'll do one at the beginning of the year again. Do they usually charge a fee? If so, what is typical? 

Thanks! 

The one i recieved a couple months ago was for 12 months no fee at all. 0% balance transfer and purchases.

Message 12 of 15
LesWH
Established Contributor

@wallyworld123 wrote:

@bichonmom wrote:

Thanks! 

The one i recieved a couple months ago was for 12 months no fee at all. 0% balance transfer and purchases.

Yes!  Wally you were the one that received it a couple of months ago!  I was told today that I didn't get it because I got 0% APR on purchases for 12 months instead.  When they offer the 0% BT to everyone, I can get it then and will have both, so I guess I'm not too upset.

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 13 of 15
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

My parents are getting preapproved offers from Navy Federal with 0% BT.

Message 14 of 15
CH2022
New Contributor

I just sent a message to NFCU regarding Upcoming Balance Transfer offers but they don't want to tell. See the below response which i got.

Subject: Upcoming Balance Transfer offers

Navy Federal Response 12/02/2012 : Thank you for your message. Currently, we do not have any 0% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) balance transfer promotions in effect. Navy Federal will advertise any upcoming offers on the Navy Federal Online Account Access homepage. Please note, anytime you transfer a balance to your Platinum MasterCard there will be no transfer fee. 

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.