Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talking to a credit analyst...

tag
EaglesFan2006
Established Contributor

Talking to a credit analyst...

Just a thought...is it possible to call a backdoor number and get info from a credit analyst before actually submitting an app? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

Re: Talking to a credit analyst...

If you mean asking them what they look for in an approval, you most likely will not get any answers as they cannot tell you that. They may say something like no bankruptcy or late payments, but they won't give the exact profile they look for.

Message 2 of 4
EaglesFan2006
Established Contributor

@navigatethis12 wrote:

If you mean asking them what they look for in an approval, you most likely will not get any answers as they cannot tell you that. They may say something like no bankruptcy or late payments, but they won't give the exact profile they look for.

Thanks...i sort of more meant like if you could do the app with them and sort of recon on the spot if it was ever needed...that kind of thing...but i get what you're saying.

Message 3 of 4
Open123
Super Contributor

@EaglesFan2006 wrote:

@navigatethis12 wrote:

Thanks...i sort of more meant like if you could do the app with them and sort of recon on the spot if it was ever needed...that kind of thing...but i get what you're saying.

You could probably app with a CSR, then request being transfered to an analyst for immediate recon, if declined.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.