cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target - Anyone had them cut you off?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Target - Anyone had them cut you off?

Mine's not a Visa either. Just a reg. red store card. So there is only a fin. charge if you have a balance right?
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

netpanther wrote:
Mine's not a Visa either. Just a reg. red store card. So there is only a fin. charge if you have a balance right?

Yes it is only if your statemnet drops with a balance.  I used my temp store card for kids clothes and it was about 500.00.  First statement dropped with the 1.00 finance charge.  Even if you PIF they get something out of you.  BUT I saved about 50.00 on those purchases with my 15 percent off and 10 in other categories that day.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

There should be a note on the statement saying that the finance charge applies if you don't PIF by the due date. That finance charge is immediately added to your account balance on the website as soon as the charge posts. You can ignore the finance charge.
Message 13 of 14
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Hi Brammy, in some posting I read there is a code the CRA's use to indicate the inactive account. I don't remember exactly where I read. Let me refresh my memory and get back to you. I want to do the same, I want to keep some cards alive just making one or two transcations before they become inactive and store them away rest of the time.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.