Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Approved

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Target Approved

So those of you who know have the right to yell and throw something at me... I opened my 3rd!! Target Card back in Jan I think it was.  Well today I was in buying a TV Stand for my new LCD and it was $200 so I was like I really want the discount and I have never applied in store before, so maybe they will actually give me a better card and limit like the visa if I apply in store vs online.  well I was instantly approved but for yet another Red card!

I had the lady laughing like crazy though that I just got my 4th Target Card, she didn't know that was possible!

SIGH, I asked for it! 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Target Approved

Congrats... Did you try talking to Target to see if they would combine all 4 cards CL into one card so you can have $800 on one card.
Message 2 of 12
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Umm,....congratulations?

LOL, Creditaddict.  

Definite congrats on your other!

(Macy's +2k!)

Message 3 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Target does not combine accounts according to the supervisor I escalated the call to after receiving my 3rd.

I will list by year:

1999=$300 limit

2008=$500 limit

Jan 2009=$200 limit

Today 2009 = $200 limit 

Message 4 of 12
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Congrats, I guess.
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol Hmm Congrats but why would wont 4 target store cards with low limits.
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dead at the responses lol

Message Edited by mjbfan79 on 08-10-2009 09:15 PM
Message 7 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

sorry for some reason your 2nd post was the first e-mail I have gotten to either of my posts!

I do NOT want 4 target cards, I was kinda hoping applying in store would have a different response then applying online, that is obviously not true!

I pay my target cards off each month and buy my bathroom stuff every month.

Now I just kind of think it's funny and will probably wait 3 months and then apply again just to see if I can just keep getting more accounts.

I have recently put away all my credit cards and do not need my credit for at least 3 years, so the new account and inquiry will not effect me. I'm following the Dave Ramsey way of Cash! while I pay my credit cards off.

Today was a planned expense and as soon as I can log in online I will pay it 

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems like this is more of a game to u. Hey if u like it i love it. You really starting to live up to your user name. Is there any real help for folks that have a addiction to apply for credit cards?
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is too funny!!!! Since 1999???? heck Id wonder too if they would ever upgrade to a visa im glad i didnt get this card seems like some target cards are low limits!!!! and they want almost perfect credit !!!!
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.