Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Target CLI?

I know there have been quite a few people talking about how difficult it is to get Target to give out CLIs.

I just logged into my account, and noticed a change.  It shows AVAILABLE credit at $1000, as it's been since the SL, just over five months before.  However, I also noticed that, right below that, is a line that says TOTAL credit, and it's now reading $1600.

I am thinking/hoping that this means that they are granting me a $600 CLI, but it's just not completely available as of yet.

As the nearest Target is 100 miles away, I have only used it twice in the 5 months since I got it (I believe I PIFed both times, the first time I may have carried a bit of a balance into the 2nd month).  I did choose a school for thier giving back programme.

So, perhaps Target/TD Bank is finally loosening their stingy CLI policy.  I'll try to check back in the next few days to see what the updates look like, and post the results here.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Target CLI?

Same thing happen to me this past weekend.  Although my limit is not as high as yours, i went in and noticed that my limit was raised by $200 automatically.  Hopefully they give me another automatic increase within the next few months.  Congrats.

Message 2 of 6
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So, perhaps Target/TD Bank is finally loosening their stingy CLI policy.

Or your profile just passed a mark where it qualifies for a CLI.  A single data point on its own won't determine a trend.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope it's a CLI. Congrats!
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was a CLI.  

Colour me pleasantly surprised.

Message 5 of 6
jeffery581
Established Contributor

Grats OP !

If it works for you roll with it like a train. Smiley Very Happy

Capital One Quicksilver Visa | Capital One Quicksilver Matercard | Sony Visa | ebay Mastercard | Best Buy Visa| Shell Mastercard | CareCredit | Amazon Rewards Visa | Discover it | Lowes | Home Depot | Chase Freedom | Ebates Visa | TJMAX Platinum MasterCard | Stash Signature Visa | Hilton Amex | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa | Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash Rewards | Blue Cash AMEX | IHG Rewards Club World Mastercard | Barclay Cash Foward World Mastercard | Bank of America Travel Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash 365 AMEX | Amex Everyday | Target | CITI Double Cash | WELLS FARGO PROPEL AMEX | Royal Carribean Visa | AARP REWARDS VISA | BEst Western Mastercard
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.