Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Card (Not Visa) surprise CLI

tag
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

Re: Target Card (Not Visa) surprise CLI

Woo hoo, me too!  My Target was raised from 500.00 to 1000 but available credit has not updated yet.  I wonder if all these increases are a computer glitch????   I hope not.
Message 11 of 58
DI
Super Contributor

What happened to my CLI!!Smiley Mad  I'm still at $500.  Wal-Mart Xmas this year. 
Message Edited by DI on 11-02-2009 05:23 PM
Message 12 of 58
KimberH
New Contributor

I got increased as well but I am leaning towards that it is a computer glitch. My available credit is still at 200, whereas my CL shows $1k
"Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into" Ollie
Message 13 of 58
manyquestions
Established Contributor

@KimberH wrote:
I got increased as well but I am leaning towards that it is a computer glitch. My available credit is still at 200, whereas my CL shows $1k

Nah, you're good.  Takes a day or two to get everything updated.  Same as last year.

Message 14 of 58
KimberH
New Contributor

@manyquestions wrote:

@KimberH wrote:

Nah, you're good.  Takes a day or two to get everything updated.  Same as last year.

Cool. This card turned one in October - always PIF, spent about $900 during the year.
"Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into" Ollie
Message 15 of 58
jkfaria
Valued Member

Me, too!!!   $500 - $1000!!!!   That's just dandy with me - statement cuts Nov.6.Smiley Happy
EQ Fico - 677 CCT - 712
TU Fico - 692 CCT - 665
EX Fico - ??? CCT - 698
Message 16 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

me too!  Awesome Smiley Happy  $200 to $1000. Now I'll finally use it Smiley Happy
Message 17 of 58
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

For those of you who got a CLI, did the CLI happen on your statement date or before?

Hoping....2 years on without a CLI. My statement cuts the 5th and DW's tomorrow.

Message 18 of 58
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

My increase just happened the day after I paid my payment.  My new statement has not been issued yet.  I usually get it around the 5th or 6th of the month
Message 19 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just checked and after 2 and a half years I finally get an CLI. I guess I can go in the back yard and dig it up and maybe make a purchase.
Message 20 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.