Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Card (Not Visa) surprise CLI

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Target Card (Not Visa) surprise CLI

I mean don't get me wrong I am excited about a CLI to $1000, but why did they stop switching over to Visa with this CLI like they use to?!
Message 51 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had my card since 11/2006 with intial CL of $200. In Jan or Feb, 2008, I rec'd auto CLI to $500. I have not rec'd any CLI since then. My 3-year anniversary is this month, and my statement cuts tomorrow. Hope I can get some love after 3 years! It's been maxed out and paid off a couple of times. It is currently at $0 bal, but I have used it and PIF b4 statement cuts. So we'll see.

Congrats to all of you who have received CLIs!!!!

Message 52 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had my card since 11/07, and just got my 1st CLI. I started out with $200, and its now $1000. It's kind of nice, and makes up for my Tribute card being cancelled, which was up to $650, although I wish they hadn't cancelled it at all.
Message 53 of 58
danababy98
Valued Member

Maybe just the people with $200 cl are getting increases??  Mines $300 and I ain't seen no love!  lolSmiley Mad
TU-656 EQ-686 EX-655
Message 54 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

Add me to the list. In the Summer of 2008, I started off with a $200 CL and I just got the bump up to $1,000.  The Target Card now becomes useful for me. Smiley Happy
Message 55 of 58
laryn41
Frequent Contributor

Dear Target Red Card,

I hate you.

Message 56 of 58
rom828
Established Contributor

@danababy98 wrote:
Maybe just the people with $200 cl are getting increases??  Mines $300 and I ain't seen no love!  lolSmiley Mad

No...mine was  $300 &  I just got the unexpected increase to $1000.  Had the card since April 2008, used it maybe 3 times (PIF).

After reading about all the CLIs last year this time, I even emailed and was advised (in  not such a nice tone) that all CLIs are given basically "when we feel like it".  

I havent used the card in over 6 months and had no plans to because of the lack of CLI.  I always PIF but it's the principle of the thing.

Now that I got the CLI, I'll for sure use it since my daughter is registered at Target for the new grandbaby. Smiley Happy

Message Edited by rom828 on 11-11-2009 07:46 AM
FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 57 of 58
upinflagstaff
Frequent Contributor

I saw the Target envelope in the mail and thought, "oh, crap! Did I miss the payment date?" I thought I was getting dinged for a late payment. Instead it was a CLI from $300 to $1000. Finally something I didn't have to fight for Smiley Happy
Message 58 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.