Wade-1993

Re: Target Card with no credit history

Ok thanks I think I will see about finding a local branch I have not seen any around were I live :/ what was the limit? And I have no debt of any sort and only 2 inquiry's
Senior Contributor
jsucool76

Mine was $600 on the student card, but i wasnt asked for income or anything on the app. My banker filled out my app after I left and called me while I was on my way home with the results.
;
Frequent Contributor
codimom

My Target card was the first one i applied for after pretty much tanking my credit (ex husband with bad financial skills, and rebuilding after divorce)  . I was approved at the register with a 250. limit, but they auto cli'd it to 1k after about 3 months.  yes, it has sat at 1k for the past few years, but I do use it more than any other credit card. so I guess im  just proof it isnt impossible.

Back in the garden!
App free since 23Oct2012 reset to 27Aug13 and reset again 4nov13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}