Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Credit Card Question?

tag
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Target Credit Card Question?

Who does Target usually pull? Also what scores do they usually like to see? Thanks

Scores: 12/1/07 EQ-621 EX-550 TU-No Score!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Target Credit Card Question?

Schoolbuskid wrote:
Who does Target usually pull? Also what scores do they usually like to see? Thanks

Scores: 12/1/07 EQ-621 EX-550 TU-No Score!

They pulled Ex for me I believe.  At least they soft Ex every three months

Message 2 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

if i knew better i would never have appd target. most get a 200cl and who knows if or when you will ever get the visa upgrade. it's another card that i'm thinking about shutting down.

honestly i can't recall who they pulled though. i hear they soft ex to decide who gets upgraded.
Message 3 of 28
creditdream
Frequent Contributor

When i apply last October they pull EQUIFAX .
Good luck . Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 28
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

They pulled EQ for me and gave $200 CL. I am not sure if it really worth a hard for that amount of CL.
Message 5 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I meant EQ.  Yep sae limit not sure if it was worth it but they did upgrade me.
Message 6 of 28
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Hi Brammy, how long did they take before they upgraded your account? Did you also start with 200 CL like all of us? What did they upgrade you to? What was your card usage before they upgraded your account?
Message 7 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

From what I have read here, I would not app target unless I shopped there all the time and PIF. They appear from what I have read to give really horrible CLI's and I think I read, could be wrong and may be thinking about another card, that they don't give CLI's over the phone anymore?

Does anyone know about asking for CLI's? Or am I thinking about another card?
Message 8 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

net, you're correct. target does not do customer initiated cli's. i appd before i started lurking here, but now i'm just alibying.

Message Edited by dnm45227 on 12-16-2007 09:06 PM
Message 9 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

They offfered upgrade at a yr with a 1k limit.  Still sucky...  I hardly every used the store card.  I did use the visa more often but never for more than 100.00 and of course always PIF.

Message Edited by Brammy on 12-16-2007 09:07 PM
Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.