Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target MasterCard rec'd

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Target MasterCard rec'd

Just thought I'd pass it along if people are waiting. I received my replacement target credit card with the MasterCard. They look exactly the same except for the MasterCard logo. It also lists my original date I applied (2011) so hopefully they're just reporting as the same old acct.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Target MasterCard rec'd

Congrats! Thanks for the information. Has your credit profile been updated yet with the new account information/number? If yes, how is it being reported?

Message 2 of 6
ddemari
Super Contributor

i got my card too. it reports with the original open date, its not reporting as a new tradeline. I believe it went from charge account to revolving or option on my CR's. 

Message 3 of 6
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@ddemari wrote:

i got my card too. it reports with the original open date, its not reporting as a new tradeline. I believe it went from charge account to revolving or option on my CR's. 

Interesting.   My store card has always reported as "Credit Card" (Instead of "Charge Card").   As of yet, I haven't received an upgrade offer.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did anyone who received their upgrade get a Cli upon activation of the new card?

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got upgraded to the MC, but did not receive a CLI with it. I have not been able to check my CR to see how it's being reported now, but in the past as a store card, it showed it as a revolving line of credit on Experian.

Also, I cannot get the card to work on Target.com, as it keeps telling me "enter a valid card number". Called TD Bank to confirm it was activated, so no clue what's going on there.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.