Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Red Card Approval???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Target Red Card Approval???

Anyone have any experience with the Target Red Card.  I was thinking of applying in the store..... My EXP is 615.  Also I was told that there was a better chance of  approval in the store rather than doing it online.... Any feedback would be appreicated. Thanks
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Target Red Card Approval???

Even though my scores are much lower since my mortgage posted, I applied and was approved.  (week before thanksgiving).  I applied online.
Message 2 of 6
laz98
Senior Contributor

i got a target red card in june.  my scores were probably lower than the first ones in my signature.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

What kind of scores are req.??  I just applied online and did not get an instant approval.....  Thinking it might be easier to do it in the store, rather than online..... 
Message 4 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

if you apply and you get a code to check back later, it's going to be approved, if you apply and don't get anything but a message, that is almost always decline.

you need high 500's for approval, just depends whats on the credit. 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied online and got a code back to check my application status.  How do you know that it will be approved?

I am trying to rebuild my credit.

This is what the screen said.....

You will receive a response in the mail within two weeks. In the meantime, if you would like to check your application status online please write down your Application ID number shown below. Then visit our application status page in a few days and enter your Application ID number and additional information as requested. For your security, you will only be able to check the status of your application one time.

Your Application ID Number
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.