Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Red Card CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Target Red Card CLI?

Still, the great and vast majority of people; those who have answered this same question 1000 times so won't post on Target threads anymore, started with 200 and are still at 200. Not being a smarty, just stearing this person to the facts.
Message 21 of 24
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

beenthere wrote:
Still, the great and vast majority of people; those who have answered this same question 1000 times so won't post on Target threads anymore, started with 200 and are still at 200. Not being a smarty, just stearing this person to the facts.

Understood, and my point is that if you're patient, the card CAN grow with you.  My scores are not great (mid/upper 600s) w/ average income, tho I'm guessing the fact that I've had the card for almost 7 years must mean something.

Never lose hope.  Smiley Wink

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 22 of 24
smo65d11
Regular Contributor

what is a "luv button"?
Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@smo65d11 wrote:
what is a "luv button"?

The 'luv button' is slang used to refer to the button or link found on credit cards websites to ask for a credit limit increase (CLI).

Some companies, like Bank of America, have them, while some, like Target, do not.

So when someone says that their card co. gave them 'luv', usually it means they gave them a CLI, because we just can't have a large enough limit! Smiley Happy 

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.