Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target RedCard.. you complete me

tag
DomoNomo
Contributor

Target RedCard.. you complete me

Well, I applied for a Target Redcard a little over 3 weeks ago here http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-App-Approvals/Target-RedCard/m-p/2609751/highlight/true#... and I can't believe how quickly the savings add up.  Obviously I shop at Target a lot, but I can't even get that kinda of savings on my Discover and BCE unless I take advantage of the quarterly 5% and even so, it takes awhile for me to rack up any savings.  So, yah.. I think the target redcard and/or debit card is totally worth it for those that shop at Target a lot.  I can't wait to start the year new and see just how much savings I'll rack up.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
xerostatus
Regular Contributor

Re: Target RedCard.. you complete me

You spent over $1400 (at target alone) in little over 3 weeks? christ, that'd kill my entire budget for 4 months xD

Nice savings, though! 

Message 2 of 4
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Wow! Great savings! Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 3 of 4
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats!!!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.