cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target / TDBank EO Conact - Anyone Have?

tag
Menecrates
Valued Member

Target / TDBank EO Conact - Anyone Have?

Been searching for an EO contact for Target/TD.  If someone has, can they please PM me?

Like most, CL stuck where it is.

Starting Score: EQ: 468 - 2/2013
Current Score: EQ: 620, EX: 611, TU: 599 - 7/2013
Goal Score: 750's

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Target / TDBank EO Conact - Anyone Have?

@Menecrates wrote:

Been searching for an EO contact for Target/TD.  If someone has, can they please PM me?

Dont' think exists and lucky you actually have $500 CL!

and while annoying it doesn't move, I think we may begin to see that change in future with TD and possible bringing back of Visa but right now looks like they are very competetive with your other cards.

Message 2 of 6
Simply827
Established Contributor

I was poking around on the site looking for a luv button. Didn't find it and I don't feel like calling. Target used to SP me faithfully every 3-4 months, but there's been nothing since October. I guess that means I'm never getting an increase.

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: EQ08 711 EX08 731 TU08 735
Goal Score: 740+

Amex BCP $25k | Discover IT $15.7k | Cap 1 QS $10k | PSECU $10k | Citi DC $9300 | Citi DP $6800 | Barclay Ring $6500 | PayPal Extras MC $5045 | DCU $5000 | Chase Slate $5000 | Barclays AA $4100 | Chase Freedom $4000 | Union Plus $1000 | Target $500
Message 3 of 6
GatorGuy
Valued Contributor

Did they switch you over to a Mastercard when it went to TD? I still have my visa which is good till 2014.

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Menecrates wrote:

and while annoying it doesn't move, I think we may begin to see that change in future with TD and possible bringing back of Visa but right now looks like they are very competetive with your other cards.

Message 4 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@GatorGuy wrote:

Did they switch you over to a Mastercard when it went to TD? I still have my visa which is good till 2014.

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Menecrates wrote:

not sure who that was directed at but I think old is still Visa... no word that I know of of any chance to MC and i'm just hoping to see any truth to the talk I got that TD was strongly considering bringing back Visa in near future and looking at upgrades, etc.

Message 5 of 6
Mopar_Jones
Contributor

Yeah, I have, just a few weeks ago. The only way to contact the EO is to file a BBB complaint and then they contact you. No luck however. They just gave me the same BS " we are not accepting customer initiated CLI at this time ".
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.