Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Upgrade??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Target Upgrade??

@Creditaddict wrote:
I'm hard headed. I want a F'ing Target Visa and if I have to get 3 cards to get one, that's what I feel I must do! LOL

I got my Target Visa $5000 limit about the same time that you got yours, I believe. This is the one card I regret opening. I use it only once ever 3 months tops and have never put more than $50 on it at any time. No rewards, high interest, why bother??

I agree with HTSU, "You can do better! "

Message 11 of 12
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Target Upgrade??

VEEnVEGAS wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:
I'm hard headed. I want a F'ing Target Visa and if I have to get 3 cards to get one, that's what I feel I must do! LOL

I got my Target Visa $5000 limit about the same time that you got yours, I believe. This is the one card I regret opening. I use it only once ever 3 months tops and have never put more than $50 on it at any time. No rewards, high interest, why bother??

I agree with HTSU, "You can do better! "

No rewards?  I LOVE my 10% coupons w/ Target.  When this was my go-to card, I was getting those every month.  I head to the Super Target and save 10% -- even on groceries and the in-house Starbucks.  I'm not saying it's a GREAT rewards set up (takes awhile to get 1k points unless you shop there a lot), but it is at least something.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.